- Running errands around Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs
- Home services including the purchase of meals and groceries
- General shopping and purchasing of miscellaneous items
- Pickup and drop-off of children to and from school
- Administration and office related tasks
- Support to the elderly, pregnant women, new mums… and more!
Meet Faye, ready and waiting to help!
My name is Faye, I am the creator of A Helping Hand. I am a busy mother raising two amazing children, so I have a great ability to multi-task. I know how hectic life can be. When my children were small I often found myself wishing I had a helping hand to assist with the day to day tasks that I just couldn’t do, or didn’t have the time to get done. I have a great family who continually support me but there are only so many times you can call on them. That’s when the idea to start “A Helping Hand” as a business began. I could see the need for a simple service that provided additional help to people in need. So if you need a helping hand, call me as I would love to help!
Faye Nedelkos – Founder
Areas of service we provide include: pet care, support for senior citizens, grocery shopping, support after an operation, family assistance, carer support, domestic help services, errands, support for cancer families, home assistance, help for pregnant women, food pickup and drop-off, support after surgery, help with the kids, assistance for new mums, aged care assistance, coping with change, administration and office assistance